MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'll be loving you forever

You know, just when you think you may have outgrown something- you really haven't. As long as the New Kids On The Block keep performing here in the Northwest I will be heading to their concerts. There is something about going back to your youth when you were care free and full of life that is just a blast. I am so glad that my friend from grade school was able to come celebrate and bring in all the fun. We had to travel to Tacoma Washington again but it was worth it as usual. Our seats were excellent and we really loved how close all the singers were. There were three performances. The first was Midnight Red. It was funny because they were so young-was I really ever that age; but they did a great job. It is cute to see other young boy bands trying to make it somewhere. I would let my kids listen to these boys as long as they stay wholesome.



Yes this is the, "I am at NKOTB so take pictures that I can remember I was there."

I am never good at these pictures where you have to take them of yourself-I always let my other friend do it. I guess I am getting a little better because our heads are actually in the photo.

Micheal Morrison was a wonderful opening singer too. I really loved what a great entertainer he was. He was a blast to watch dance, sing and move around the floor. I think I could watch Glee because of this young man.

And then there were my boys-I am always going to love these guys, for keeping me out of trouble and for keeping me being young at heart.

I forgot to take pictures of the Backstreet boys but they were really fun to listen too also even though they were a little bit in a different era then mine I still knew all their songs and loved being a part of the fun.

New kids, I will be loving you forever, as long as you let me. I am grateful that my husband doesn't think I am a crazy for always wanting to go to their concerts and I am so glad he supports my silly youth re-creation.

0 comments: