After weeks of anticipation finally Little Logan made his presence known. He came in weighing 7lbs and 1 ounce. It is a blast to see a new little one around again-we have been missing that in the family for awhile now. I was able to go up and visit when Logan was about 4 days old. In fact I drove straight from the NKOTB concert to the tri cities (long day on the road). My mom is always weeding outside so I thought I better take a picture of her love for her flowers and garden.
The Kids hover around Logan wherever he may be. They love to hold him, feed him, watch him get changed, watch others hold him, and count down until it is their turn to hold him.
In fact here is the waiting line for Logan-can you believe what little hogs those kids are. Heck we as adults have to wait our turn too.
Rylan loves Little Logans head and feet she is mesmerized by them.
Saige thinks that all babies should be hers and she has not given up asking me if we are going to have another baby in our house. Even though the answer has never changed NO!!!!!!!
We loved that the weather was hot enough for some swim time in the back yard. The kids love to play in the water and find themselves in the pool pretty much over half of the day. When people wonder why we are so tan, this is the reason.
0 comments:
Post a Comment