MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summer love

When the sun comes out we just love to find any way to cool off. I wont have a lot of play weekends so one of the ones I did have had to be taken at my moms, (we were hoping my sister would have her baby but no luck.) We found a cute water park that cooled us off nicely and we loved it, especially since it is free.
Here is the view from the water park-Yep the temple, nice.

All I can think of was how bad we need a few of these around Hood River. I couldn't believe that it was in the 80's and it really wasn't that packed----my kind of play area.

When all else fails around the water park there is always water at Grandma's pool-cool and refreshing.

Kaedra loves to be with her cousin Ry, Ry-in fact every kid she calls, Ary ry.

I always love down time at my parents house and wish that there was more of it, I guess it helps me enjoy the time I do have.

0 comments: