Sheila decided that our family needed to have one more night at Wallowa Lake after the reunion so that we could relax. I was so mentally and physically exhausted that while moving all my camp stuff from one spot to the next I didn't know how I was going to manage. Once organized it was great and I wish I could have had one more night to enjoy the relaxing time there. My pictures aren't in the greatest of orders but you get the idea.
Love having these animals come make themselves at home in your campground. One night they ate half of our apples and onions-we looked for the one that had the stinkiest breath and this was the only one that volunteered to offer his.

The 3 left at home.

The four of us sisters were at the reunion and so we were able to get photos together-it is too bad that not all the brothers were there for the entire time or we could have got them too.

Trying a different pose since we are just all so odd looking-trying to get our better angle.

My girls and I on the summit at
Wallowa lake (
Rylan didn't end up coming so it was just
Saige and
Ambria and I).

Renee and
Ambria feeding the squirrels and enjoying the scenery.

mom and Dad looking
their best with their matching orange shirts.

I loved this picture of
Rylan because she is in her own world
doing her own thing.

My newest nephew Logan and I taking some much needed down time.

Nothing better to do than pyramid building-I mean doesn't every camper do that.

My sanitary sister loving on her nephew-I think she was hungry too.

Our group getting ready to get on the tram-This was a scary moment for the
Vermieres since they had never experienced going up on a lift but they lived to tell the tell.

I love the view It is really spectacular.

Check out the chipmunk on
Ambria's arm and then there are the other 2 just chilling out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment