MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A perfect date

Mark and I had planned a long time ago to go on a double date with my friend Melanie and her husband to attend the JOSH GROBAN concert in Portland. We all love him and his beautiful voice. Needless to say there was a few conflicts and so Saige had the opportunity to go with her daddy in my place. It was so much fun for the 2 of them. After dinner they were able to go take in the concert. When I asked Saige how she liked the concert this is what she said, "I loved it he was so hilarious." "He's even cuter than Justin Bieber." Yes you heard it right from the kids mouth he is hotter than Justin Bieber WOW!!!!! Saige and Mark both stated that he was just a regular comedian and really fun to listen to and he made the show very enjoyable. I am so happy for them and I hope I get to go next time.


1 comments:

April said...

I bet they had a great time.