MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, October 24, 2011

While the girls were away----

While Melanie and I slipped away to Mexico our husbands were at loss for what to do with all the kids. Needless to say they did quite a few outings together to keep each other company and to keep the kids busy with one another. On this paticular day they headed up Mount Hood to Cloud cap to take int he beauty, go on a little nature walk and to enjoy the beauty all around where we live.









I loved seeing the pictures of the kids because they really looked like they were having a great time together.



It's great to know that are families are in good hands with their loving daddies.













Chris taking care of little Scarlett so she doesnt' fall between boulders.
I am so glad that the kids went and did fun things instead of sitting around missing us. I know that going out and doing stuff is not easy but these guys ROCK and they can do all things.





























Boy we do live in a beautiful area-I love Mount Hood.










1 comments:

April said...

Wow they are good dads. not only can they handle the kids but the can handle them in public. These are dads that do not babysit their kids they father their kids.