MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween party night

So for all you movie buffs who were we????? well we were missing Ned Needlander but Lucky day and me-Dusty bottoms we had a great time dressing up in our THREE (two) AMIGO's Costume. I worked hard sewing on all the ruffles, sticking on the stinking ribbon (that fell off all through the night-next time I have to sew instead of trying to fabric tape them on), making the belts, making the red ties and cumber buns and the awesome hats I bought in Mexico. I bought them small because I thought it would be funny, they fit in my luggage and then my kids can use them for their dolls afterwards.I am so thankful my husband doesn't have a problem with dressing up because I love to have fun. This is what we think about doing on our bad days.


Melanie and Chris joined us for our night out as WHERE'S WALDO it was a great idea and of course they looked super cute. We went to dinner prior to going to our game night and you can't even believe how many hilarious looks and comments we got. Hey if it made someones night, mission accomplished.


Hanging out at our Halloween Party-things can get a little crazy.



Did I say Crazy or Big Baby? Needless to say this was a really funny SCARY video that we put on for other teams. We laughed so hard making this video we literally had tears in our eyes. Trying to film a horror film when ours was more of a comedy turned out to be the highlight of the night.


The entire gang-The Weiseths, The Brennans, The Davis'-LOVE the costumes, The Franks, The Youngs, The McCarthy's, Machel and Tia, The Chapmans and The Albistons.



Game nights are always a blast and I love having the variety of people-Anytime you throw a get together you are bound to have a blast.

1 comments:

April said...

You have the coolest parties. I want to come.