MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, October 24, 2011

cuddly baby time

Saige is infatuated with Baby Logan-In fact she claims to be his mom and calls his real mom his aunt. She will change his diapers, feed him, hold him for hours, play with him, laugh with him etc.. She really has grown a strong bond with the little guy and I am so happy. But when she is around we can barly look at him, never mind get a turn to hold him. Every once in awhile we can sneak him away and take time out with him. I miss holding and sleeping with my babies so much-this was my favorite way to sleep with them. I am not really sleeping here but my sister wanted to frame me.


See I was awake-sorry I forgot to flip the photo.


Yes he does have awake time and lots of it-Logan is such a good baby and I think that is what makes it pleasant.















Thanks Logan for letting us get our baby fix with you-you are quite the good baby and we appreciate all your cute smiles and your love. We will cuddle with you any day.








1 comments:

April said...

NOT FAIR!!!!!! that is me stomping and whining I want Logan time