MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#6 and still going strong

My sweet little baby turned 6 years old this month and her mommy is almost lost. Every time she comes and hugs me she says "your baby is growing up." Why does she have to remind me. Rylan had to take part in the swimming party theme because her sister did this past year and she really liked that idea. No matter what I did to tempt her otherwise she would not stray.


I think she ended up having around 14 kids, and the place was complete crazy with a side of insane. Rylan really comes out of her shell when all of her silly friends are around and likes to become the center of attention not the shy little thing she can sometimes be.

I love swimming with Rylan and watching her embrace the water as if she is a fish herself.
We were lucky enough to have lots of family in town so Rylan literally soaked in the attention time with her aunt Kelsey.

Lucky me-I was able to hold Logan for awhile in the water trying to warm him up. He did so good and he was so calm and relaxed. I could have cuddled with him all evening.

Happy Happy Birthday my little one. You might only turn 6 one time but lucky for me you will always be my little girl.

Rylan Shae Brennan----Could you be any cuter.

2 comments:

April said...

What a fun Birthday. I better not read it to Cody though he had a birthday party of mom, dad, and himself. It is just horrible how the keep telling us they are growing up. Cody of course loves to see if he is taller than me yet. Sadly it won't take much to outgrow his mom.
Miss ya

shuttle5 said...

Yes, what a beautiful little girl! I'm glad she had a wonderful party!