You may wonder where all my seasonal events are. Well I didn't realize that I have slacked so much-here are a few pictures from our fun annual Christmas party with some friends.
We all rolled are faces around in Vaseline-so they would be smooth for Christmas. OK so we could get cotton balls to stick to them. I think it is very becoming of everyone.

We almost look like shiny new cars.

Mark was the major winner of the evening collecting a
whopping 87 for his team-holy
moly.

Yes look at the new Santa Clauses,' I just noticed that
Rudolph's antlers are behind Lauren-so she is Santa and Rudolph in one.

Merry Christmas to you. Zach was really getting a feel for the Marshmallows in the mouth.

I think I got maybe 7 in my mouth-not the winner of this one- My cheeks don't stretch.

Melanie and I were both looking at each other wanting to gag.

Mark wasn't that great on this task either. He may look jolly and all but he was having bad flashbacks of the Ghost Busters movie.

This game had to rank the most disgusting game of the year. It was called "Reindeer Snot"
basically you had to blow the raw egg through a tube and pray you had more breath then the other person. Needless to say I stayed far away from this game and poor
Machel had a nice inhale of egg protein.

Our ugly sweaters for the year- I know you are so
jealous. We
really loved all the ugliness.

Friends can sure make Christmas a great time of the year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment