MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma

At the beginning of this month we were all fortunate enough to be able to head to Vancouver to Celebrate Mark's Grandmothers Birthday. Grandma Lokken moved to Vancouver Washington in the end of the summer so she could be a little closer to a few of her children and to enjoy her time here in the Northwest. A surprise party was planned and we were all able to enjoy a little dinner and cake with Grandma. (waiting to surprise the beautiful lady) SURPRISE (we said it quietly as to not give her a heart attack).


This Grandma is so witty, humorous and with it. I always love to hang out with her and see what funny things she is going to say. I hope we have more time to enjoy her while she is in the area.

Brennan family photo with Grandma Lokken.



Can you see how Bad Nathan wanted to be in on the action.

In all it was a great success and we were able to catch up with cousins and loved ones. It really was a blast.

I love this picture below because it shows how much we all really do love one another. We are joined together through each other-heck that is what brought us to Grandma Lokken.

I love this family.

0 comments: