Since Thanksgiving I have had to play catch up with so many other things that my poor blog got left in the dust. So here I am attempting to make up for lost time. I have so much to be grateful for this year that it's hard to know where to begin. Simply I am grateful for the gospel in my life that it gives me the opportunity to cherish my family and know that they will always be with me. We had an amazing time at my parents playing games, holding baby, goofing off, eating, making cookies, gingerbread houses, visiting the reindeer, visiting a Christmas farm, and being together. I know the picture below looks like Logan and I just woke up but really he did and I was just stinking tired. After black Friday we had to go through receipts to see who owed what since we all bought for each other.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
The TORREY Thanksgiving
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment