We were able to spend actual Thanksgiving with Mark's family this year and we of course enjoyed all the yummy variety of food, the visiting, the card games, the sleeping, the kids playing and telling each other what we are thankful for. This year Mom Brennan read some letters that she had written her mother when their kids were little. It was very interesting and amazing about the details she wrote regarding each child. It was also amazing how right on she was regarding each child. I sat their simply in amazement as she described the children and what they were doing. Marilyn should have wrote books, for she has a way with writing. I wish I could bottle up her journal writing skills and her details. AMAZING Mark enjoyed a few naps along the day sleeping with a cozy blanket and Rylan's Dolphin pillow pet. That guy can sleep almost anywhere.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
The Brennan Thanksgiving
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment