You may recognize this farm from Halloween time. Well we had so much fun at Halloween we decided to come see what Christmas was like, and of course get some homemade doughnuts. This little farm is about a half hour away from where my parents live, and the smell is quite intense on the nostrils (cow farm next door) but the kids love it and they get to act like they live on a farm for a little bit.



We all managed to squeeze into 2 cars-somehow Sheila and Mom got the short end of the stick and ended up with just about all the kids. There is nothing more fun to go hang out with the family and do things together that is a new experience for all. I love this group of people no matter how ugly they are (ha ha).

I think the first thing Patrick and Mark went and gathered were our fresh HOT doughnuts. They sure can make some really
scrumptious doughnuts and with our big group they go fast. We look at it as a treat and also a way to support the family in their small business
endeavors.

As a family we all got on the hay ride and they drove us around to sing Christmas carols. The kids had bells and they had some music for us to sing a long too-so we didn't sound so terrible. Needless to say we were rocking out, swaying to the music, dancing, jingling, singing while the 4 other people on the ride counted down the moments to get off of the ride, away from us crazies.

The kids love the tire swing, and the tree swing- I even jumped on the tree swing and went for a spin. My brother in law sent me soaring so high I smacked into a few branches-luckily they didn't hurt and I was concentrating more on my heart leaping from my chest.

After our little excursion to Bill Berry's we headed to the local store in town that always has Reindeer outside. Logan and I spent most of our time gazing at the lights and me kissing on his cute little cheeks. I am smitten with this little guy.
Saige found her dream sucker.

These guys weren't as entertaining as usual and they sure weren't in any mood to bring us some presents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment