Whenever I buy something of extreme importance I feel like I have to really do some shopping around, comparison and figuring out best price for my value. I needed some new running shoes and my physical therapist recommended that I buy some minimal shoes for my shorter runs and to get my body transitioning that way. I went down to our local sports store and they love to carry lots of loud, crazy shoes. I bought these Brooks wave shoes knowing they were a great shoe and fulfilled the requirements from my PT. I ran on my treadmill with them and was trying to figure out if these were the ones. I realized that these shoes were not meant for me--I like very neutral colors and do not like to draw too much attention. I wore them one more time on a PT appointment to see if I could deal with them. I was told how bad my outfit clashed (ha ha). Needless to say I couldn't take it anymore and I returned the shoes and bought these Brooks wave's that are much more my syle. PHEW now I can run and not clash.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment