MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby blue's

My nephew Logan is one of the cutest little baby boy that ever existed. If you know me I am not the biggest "boy"fan-good thing I had three girls. This little guy is the best baby in general-yeah, yeah I don't live with him but come on people he sleeps pretty darn good, only cries once in a blue moon, has a smile on his face almost all the time and gets passed around a million times a day without a care in the world. Of course he is the only baby in the family right now so he gets spoiled pretty good. Logan has Mark wrapped around his finger. Mark has a hard time pulling away from this cuddle bug.
Now when I say "baby blues" I am referring to the color BOYS wear. Though I must admit I would love a little baby just like Logan-however our family is done so I have to set aside those thoughts and enjoy this little tyke as much as I can.

Each one of my girls thinks that she is Logan's "mom" and treat him like their own. When My kids are around Kelsey doesn't have to change, feed-real food or bottle, get him to sleep etc.. They have it all under control.

1 comments:

April said...

wow, he is so cute. those cheeks are just so chubby. I am sad I am not there. he looks like a real cuddle bug. I am sure Kelsey loves having all the help she can get.