MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, March 9, 2012

pry yourself away

Last week I mentioned that Mark went and bought a boat-well we had to go pick it up this last weekend in the tri-cities. The kids were so excited to see it finally and to really grasp that this was ours. Of course it was pretty dusty on the inside and needs a little work on a few minor things but for the most part Mark did a great job. We pulled this baby to my parents house and the girls were pretty much in it all day cleaning, playing and exploring. If nothing else we got a little work out of them without them realizing it was work. I think Bree spent like 2 hours washing off dust-ahhh thanks pal.

As you can see by this picture it is nighttime and they were still out there. Finally I had to pry them all away to come inside for the night. I think they would have slept in it if I had given the ok. Oh boy.

Mark says that summer cant come soon enough-he is ready to splash around. I think we all are ready for summer and this just helps us to look forward to it that much more.

1 comments:

April said...

you guys are going to have so much fun with that this summer. I am sure they won't like cleaning it so much when it is an actual chore.