When it comes to determination and dedication this child has it. Saige is a natural at rollerblading, she likes to pick up fun techniques and show them off to anyone. Lucky for her she has an amazing teacher-HER DAD. Mark use to be a rollerblading FREAK-and if he puts on his blades he can still do everything that he use too. Saige has been diligently learning how to roller blade backwards, turn sideways in a circle, jump and go as fast as possible. Saige asked me if I thought she might be the worlds best girl rollerblader. I told her if she continued to keep it up she will be and that she is almost there right now.
Friday, March 9, 2012
Roller mama
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good job on the skates and they are great exercise too.
When I was little I was either in blades or figure skates. soon she'll be doing jumps!
Post a Comment