Rylan, Rylan, Rylan. Last weekend when we went to my mothers house my sister, mom and I went to Costco so I could get a few groceries. My mom saw this outfit and knew that Rylan would love it. Honestly I thought she would like it but nothing like she has. Rylan has had this outfit for 7 days and has worn it 5 times. Thank heavens she has 2 sets of leggings to go with it so it looks as if she is changing. It is quite embarrassing when you cant get these clothes off your child to give them a day of rest. I guess my mom knew what she was doing and this outfit wont be unloved (ok maybe by us it will, but not her).
Friday, March 9, 2012
oh mother what have you done?
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow, that is so cute and so her. Love it while it lasts one day she will want a new outfit everyday of the year.
Post a Comment