MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Melt away

I truly am so grateful for my husband whom always lets his wife have a melt-away. What is that, you may wonder? For me a melt down is what I have when I haven't had a break for a little bit and a melt away is the break I get after almost having a serious melt down. I look forward to having "out's" so that my mind and body can just reset. I love my family and I do miss being with them (sometimes I wish I could sneak them in my purse)but it is always good for any mommy to RELAX. We went to Portland and shopped, Ate and had fun. It seemed like we ate more than anything-at least it felt like it. I guess that is when you get the good visiting in, Right.

This is the group of girls that came this year-Me, Lauren, Emily, Maria, Melanie, Jamie, Tia, Machel and Kim. What a riot. It's great also because we are all quite different (except Mel and I who finish each others thoughts) but we always have good laughs and fun.

Of course you have to go to the hot tub looking like ghosts because who else will scare the people away.

Dinner time again??????? I guess that is why we have to run.


Thanks girls for a fun weekend away.

0 comments: