This morning after watching my youngest child get dressed-I said out loud to myself and her. "When Ambria was little I would have never let her walk out of the house looking like that." Of course she told me that today was "unmatch" day. Sadly just about every day in our house is "unmatch" day. After the first few years of my children's lives I realized that clothes don't matter. If they can wear something that feels comfortable to them then that is what I go for. So yes my kids look like no one cares about them-but guess what, they are happy and may I add comfortable. Yes that is a striped shirt, with a plaid skirt, polka dot pants and pink cowgirl boots-you should have seen the flowered socks.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
well I never--
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment