MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby week

Once in awhile we are blessed to help out family when we can. On this particular week we were able to snatch baby Logan for the week so that Kelsey could get to some college classes. Logan was getting over a cold and ear infection but he was such a delight as always. We all loved on him all week but for some reason the only photos we took were when Saige was holding him.

 These 2 are really quite the funny duo. I love how happy and easy going this little guy is, he is such a delight. I have to admit I forgot how much time babies take, how much sleep you loose and how much they like to be held. I love having baby nephews.

1 comments:

April said...

wow, you got him for a whole week. What a great Auntie you are. He looks so cut and yes they take so much more effort I am glad I did it while i was pretty young.