MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 20, 2012

Night time love

Every night Mark or I have the privilege of reading to our girls. All of them love that one on one and the time spent with them. They normally get to choose 2 books each and we rotate rooms. On this particular night we were up very late because of church activities. I convinced the girls to read books together so that we could get to bed sooner-Mark happened to get home and he caught us in the act.
I love reading books and I love having this time with all my little girls.

1 comments:

April said...

You are such a good mom. I too love reading to my kids. We seem to do better reading in the morning we usually read from about 8:30 to 9:30. We are on Book 7 of Harry Potter. I am glad your husband took that picture. I swear if you looked at my pictures you would think that I am a absentee parent I am hardly ever in the picture.