We bought that Bear and the Moose the last time we were in Bellingham. We had seven travelers and their luggage in our mini van. We then sqooshed those two bears into the van. I believe I have pictures of it on my blog. Hey Tammy, my family and I are heading to Great Wolf Lodge and then to Oceanside in May. How close are you to these places?
2 comments:
NICE, take a picture because that bear is to big to ever bring home.
We bought that Bear and the Moose the last time we were in Bellingham. We had seven travelers and their luggage in our mini van. We then sqooshed those two bears into the van. I believe I have pictures of it on my blog. Hey Tammy, my family and I are heading to Great Wolf Lodge and then to Oceanside in May. How close are you to these places?
Post a Comment