Saige wants play dates on every 1/2 day of school. This time around she was very adamant that she was going to play at Miriam's house-which means I needed to contact Robin, her mom. Saige made over 30 signs and laid them all throughout the the house in every nook and cranny that she thought I might be. Every sign stated "CALL ROBIN, CALL ROBIN, CALL ROBIN Love Saige" As you can see she placed 3 different ones on top of the folded laundry. and then 3 in the office.
This girl can communicate with the best of them. Last night I had to leave home early to go to a meeting and then head out running afterwards. I didn't get home until 10:45 and this is the note I found.
1 comments:
This is too funny! It's a good thing she doesn't know how to set reminders on your phone...
Post a Comment