MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Packing

When you go on trips does your house get crazy and disorganized? Do you pack for days? Do you ever feel like the packing will end? Do you also have to weed out the stuff to take and not to take because of baggage fees? Do you ever think that you are packing the right type of clothes for the trip? Do you have a list as long as TEXAS to check off? Do you ever want to climb in the bag's and fly yourself without having to pack? This packing has gotten out of hand for our trip. The girls have a lot of opinion on what goes and what doesn't and I have really had to focus to make sure things that are useless don't come (like the picture in the far right corner.) I guess the packing ordeal comes with a great price tag at the end--VACATION!! So I will not complain again................

0 comments: