It seems like we just purchased tickets for our vacation, yet here we are already flying away. Time really goes fast and kabam it's time. I have to say I haven't looked this forward to going on a vacation in a long time. The winter rain around the northwest can really get to ya-we decided it was time to ring out our wet gear and hopefully see some sun in warm southern California.
Caleb's family came up to April's house for the weekend so we could all spend time together. The kids were so excited to get to spend time with their cousins. The days were filled with park fun, pool time, game time and of course together time.
Ambria, April, Justin and I went to her church to fold their worship pamphlets. It is amazing how many of those they fold a week and I am so glad that they give their service in that way. Ambria actually really enjoyed doing this. I think this was the longest we were with Justin the entire week.I think we are looking at some pre-teen girls here.
Mark laid down to take a snoozer and we didn't sun block-since it wasn't that sunny. Needless to say as he lay there I knew if anyone was going to get burned it would be him, so I tried to cover him as best as I could. You have to make do with what you have around, right???
Last one in is a rotten egg.
Dog haven!!
There is nothing like a good lap to sit on-Uncle Caleb has the best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment