MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Running woes

I love to run!!!!! I really do, but as of lately I have been in a slump. I thought when I started to pick up my training for the Marathon I would be In love again, but it hasn't happened. I have many things that are aiding me from my love-weight, IT problems, breathing, over thinking, learning to run completely different etc.. but at what point do I get it all together??? I think on every run, the above picture describes how I am feeling. I feel like I have such a long ways to go and I am worn out. I am mentally trying to see the big picture and remember why I am doing this. I am doing this for me and because I want to do another marathon, I want to
believe in myself again and know that it is all possible. I want the satisfaction of knowing that the first one wasn't just a fluke but that I truly can do this.
The next few weeks my training intensifies a lot more with very high mileage-now is the time to find that love again so I can be running on cotton, (As my book says I should). So that I do want to do this the rest of my life. I have been studying the CHI RUNNING method and am giving that a whirl-it states it is pain free running, so let's get that IT figured out and healed. I am ready to be a runner again.

0 comments: