MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Homework

Do you have these kind of nights? If you notice in the background the time says 8pm and look what they just sat down to do. Homework is a necessary evil. I hate it but I know that it helps the kids accomplish what they cant finish at school. My kids are like most kids and not necessarily the most responsible on getting it finished on their own. Mark or I will sit with them and work for what seems like hours (probably just a a half hour-but still) as we both bang our heads. We bang ours because they aren't patient enough to sort the problem out and they bang their heads because they don't want to do it. I guess this will be the scene for the next many moons-if only we had a live in tutor.........to be continued (ha ha)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

After 6 hours of being locked in a classroom, who wants to be tortured more in the comfort of home?