MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Puzzle mania

Ambria played a terrible trick on me a few weeks ago-she got out a puzzle. So I am not huge on puzzles, but if you get one out of course I have to see if I can conquer it. I can't stand it sitting there and not looking pretty like the picture on the box. The first puzzle, Ambria set it up in the laundry room counter top, and where do I spend a lot of time??? In the laundry room-so of course every time I did laundry I ended up spending quite a few minutes trying to find the piece that would make all the difference. I ended up spending lots of time on these when I should have been doing so many more meaningful things. The pathetic thing is after we finished the first 1000 piece one we had to break out another one---WHAT WERE WE THINKING? I was thinking if we do them we can get rid of them in the next yard sale we have, (deep down I was thinking YOU WILL NOT WIN, I WILL FINISH YOU EVEN IF I STAY UP ALL NIGHT-I'm addicted). So puzzles are kind of like books. I enjoy them (and hate them) but I can only break them out once in awhile or I become obsessed and accomplish nothing for my house or family. Sorry family I will cook again in the near future.


These were no simple tasks let me tell ya-I am such a nerd.

0 comments: