MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Everyone needs a day of rest

Even though my feet ached I still had to get up and put a run in. I am at the peak of my running training for my marathon so no matter where I go I still have to squeak out a few miles whether I like it or not. We decided to take the day off and hang out at the pool, downtown Disney and visit Marks relatives. Needless to say Ambria wanted to go to this store that was a few blocks away-I had drove by it that morning so I told the family we could walk to it and then walk to down town Disney. To say the least it was not a short walk and my family was not too thrilled with me, since it was suppose to be a day of rest. Yes we did bring a stroller for our 6 year old and I am so thankful or I don't know how we would have managed. Saige desperately wanted one too and if wasn't for her ego she would have been in one without a doubt.
Yes we are quite the productive group I know.
Aren't these so cute-gosh I love Disney's imagination.
I saw this on a shirt and thought it was pretty funny-I mean really it all goes back to the basics.
We were so lucky to be able to get together with Aunt Susan and Uncle Jim. We were able to hang out a little while at their house and dinner. While we yakked it up the kids played with all of aunt susan's treasures and admired her fun back yard miniature garden kits. All of the girls had so much fun and continued to talk about how nice they were, of course we agreed. Mark and I also took a look at Uncle Jim's pocket knife collection and fly fishing ties. How are they related? Aunt Susan is Mark's, father's sister; ya got that. What a blast and now we will have to wait another year to see them, bummer.
In all it was a fantastic day and we sort of rested up so that we could start our last Disney day adventures. Oh boy one more day, we can do it.

0 comments: