Most people don't go on vacations with the intent of looking for friends-not so with my family. Our girls fell in love with a little family from San Diego. They had 3 little girls, just like us but theirs were much smaller. As always my girls took on their nurturing roll and played mother to these little girls, as much as they could. We played with them in the pool and then met up with them for breakfast, even seeing them at Disney California. The youngest was 8 months old and for the life of me I can't remember her name (the girls would know but they aren't here-I think it is Elliana). The 2 year old was a spitting image of Kaedra her name was Olivia. I tell ya I think they were twins in another life. The oldest was 3, Ava- and she was as sweet as pie too. Josh the Dad, had his hands full with those 3 girls but he managed so well while mom took some much needed R&R. Our girls talked about this family non stop-they loved them, LOVED. It is amazing how in a short time with people they can impact your family for the rest of the time while on vacation. We exchanged information and hope to keep in contact with them.
Yo it's the Mickey mouse greeting club. Nice gloves don't ya think. Nice friendly greeting into the park.
I don't know how these next 3 pictures managed to get in this blog (these were actually taken on day 2) but oh well, I loved them so here they are.
This was Rylan and I's special morning time together. We rode Peter Pan, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Alice and Wonderland, Snow White, the carousel and this is what my child says to me. "WE have to do some ride that IMPRESSES me." Ha ha I chuckled and asked her what ride might that be-of course Pirates was her option.
I was swindled into this next ride. Saige and Rylan really wanted to ride the ladybug ride (a lot like the teacups in Disney land but this is in Disney California). They stood in line for about 10 minutes and when they got to the front they were told they had to have an adult. Mark was over trying to scare himself silly at the tower of terror and Ambria didn't want to be seen in a lady bug so mom was the only sucker. It really wasn't that bad of spinning but we slid all over the seats and laughed a bunch. Thank heavens I didn't get too sick.
The older group joining us on Tom Sawyer's island so we could find some skeletons and treasure.
As we sat down for lunch Mr. Goofy came over and gave Rylan a kiss on the hand (which she giggled about for some time). We didn't realize that his picture spot was right near our eating spot. The entire time at Disneyland Rylan and the other girls haven't wanted to have anything to do with getting their pictures with a character. I talked them into this one since we were right at the front of the line-I am so glad I did because they loved every moment of it and then wanted to go and meet more.
One of our other favorite roller coasters was at Goofy's flight school. It is really fun and enjoyable to read all of goofy's silly directions on how to fly.
Of course you have to go on a wet ride down the river rapids. We all participated in this but these 3 went 2x.We heart Disneyland-Rylan does too she just hates her photo being taken. (In fact every picture where she is looking is a miracle and it means she was bribed or something was going to be taken if she didn't do it.)
Oh how we love some Goofy.
Rylan and I took some time in the frontier land cabin to color some pictures while the older girls rode their beloved ride. It was a nice relaxing thing to do in Disneyland.
The magical place. My family is changing so much-look at those girls, boo hoo.Who can be the goofiest?
Pluto is actually Rylan's favorite. We brought home a mini pluto and a small pluto stuffed animal. I guess when a dog is that friendly who wouldn't want him.
Wow you girls sure are strong-AMAZING.
When we came home in the evening the girls were so ready to go swimming (yeah 9:30 at night ha ha). Instead they settled for a quick singing game. Rylan being the judge and the other girls had to sing a song of their choice, whoever could sing the words correctly or the best was the winner. They actually didn't scream and tear each others heads off during this game-crazy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment