MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Mothers day

You know it's going to be a great mothers day when you wake up to find that almost half of the house is throwing up anywhere and everywhere. I have never seen a flu travel so fast but let me tell you this one got around. Saige and Rylan were sick all day along with Kelsey, Patrick and Samantha. It would slowly migrate from one person to the next.
 This is what it looked like around here-almost like an epidemic. Saige would roll over outside and throw up where-ever and my mom was so funny because she would grab a hose and spray it away--oh the joys of being a mother.
I had went on a long run and ended it 6 miles early because I felt all the queasiness coming on. NOW doesn't that look like a happy mothers day?????
I do love being a mother and I guess these kind of sickness' remind you of all the hard work that goes into loving those in your family no matter what they do. I did miss having my husband around to help me clean after the disasters-Happy fathers day to him.

1 comments:

Susan said...

I'm SO sorry, Tammy, but this post made me laugh out loud. If it makes you feel any better, I spent Mother's Day picking lice nits out of my daughters' hair. Aren't our lives just so very glamorous??