You can never finish a school year off without a few school music programs. This year due to budget cuts and other things the school did not have a winter performance so it was finally great to see our kids sing a few of the songs that they have learned throughout the year.
Rylan was so proud to be on stage I love this litte dynamite--she knows how to shine.
Saige was surrounded by a group of boys-oh no, and of course she loves every minute of it. One goal I would say Saige has is to someday get enough courage to sing alone in front of others-maybe next year we will see.
I love that Saige is always concentraing on the words and on her peers she really thinks outside of her little self and tries to observe those around.
Ambria was quite the bell ding donger this year!!! I love how her school really gets the kids involved in reading music and knowing different notes and how it all can work together.
When I asked Ambria how come she didn't smile that much during her performances she told me, "mom I had to concentrate on playing the bells." Duh I guess I should have known that one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment