Every now and then I get a little antsy-don't get me wrong me loves some down time but I can only sit still for so long. On Memorial day weekend we went to my families house to have a nice relaxing weekend. I didn't bring books, magazines, pictures, computer etc.. just me and my kido's to have some R&R. However by Sunday evening I was getting restless to do something but I wasn't sure what. The silly putty was starting to get gooey. Finally I got an idea-picture scavenger hunt. Kelsey came up with a generic list and then we added a few crazy things. We split into 2 teams-It was Rylan, Kaedra, Kelsey, Patrick and I verses My mom, My Dad, Ambria and baby Logan. We set a time limit, took our list and rules and went our seperate ways. Everyone had so much fun we were laughing at the crazy things we had to do and even the little ones wanted to be a part of it. We saw our competitors 2x while out in the town but we had different pictures of different things. Here are a few fun scavenger pics. If we would have put the whole list I would still be uploading.
I think this is now down in our books as a fun-let's get out and do something day. I know we will be doing it again. I am so glad my parents and family are willing to go along with my silly ideas and that everyone had good attitudes. We came back at the same time and called it a tie-we sat around checking out each others' pictures and chuckling at the creativity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment