MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fairy blossoms

This year Rylan had her spring ballet performance on the same day as I had my marathon. It broke my heart when I was stuck with the dilemma of choosing. Of course I do Cherish my daughter over running but it was also an event that I knew wasn't a huge deal to Rylan and she would forgive me. It didn't make it easier however. I think the entire weekend all I could contemplate on was what a terrible mommy I was for missing this event.
On Monday for Rylan's last ballet class they had to dress up in their costumes for pictures so I was at least lucky enough to see the outfit on her and I hope to buy the DVD so that I can see what a great job she did. In fact she was the first group in the ballet performance so it will be a really quick video to watch-my favorite.
 Again I had to talk her into taking photos-after many tears she finally gave in because she knew she never had to wear the outfit again (because it scratched her skin)-but if she didn't let me take the photos she would have had to.
 Thank you Sheila and Marilyn for taking my pretty fairy to her ballet recital and for taking care of her so well. Way to go Rylan another successful ballet year.

0 comments: