MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A young women indeed

Last month my little girl became a young woman. I don't know where the years have gone but they have really zoomed by. I am so excited because I am the Beehive teacher in Young women's at church, which means I get to be with Ambria on her Wednesday night activities. I am excited to see her develop in the gospel, socially, and mentally. I know that we are in for a lot of changes and we have already embraced quite a few. Ambria was so sad that I missed her actual birthday but we were able to have a family party together. All Bree wanted for her big Birthday this year was money-why?? Because she wants to save up to get a paddle board. Now that is one smart cookie. 
 I love you sweet girl and I am so excited that you are the big 12 years old.

0 comments: