Another purchase that I have been wanting to do for years but haven't sucked up the guts to spend money on it is a patio set. We had a little rocker thing but only 2 people could sit out and visit with each other so I knew it had to be done. I envisioned Dark brown wicker with Deep Red cushions. HAVE YOU EVER RESEARCHED PATIO FURNITURE?????? Holy cow is it expensive. It is like buying new furniture for your house. Needless to say as I went shopping and looking not only for the look but for the comfort, My vision quickly died away. I found this set and was satisfied with the price (in my budget). Because I even had some left over money, we decided to get 2 more of the chairs so that we could actually have people over and have conversations with them-Who would have thunke'd it. I am so happy to finally go out on my porch and enjoy sitting and being lazy (I don't enjoy customers seeing me do this though because sometimes I get bugged). I have never seen my husband enjoy the outdoor relaxation as much as I have seen these past 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This is wonderful! I'll have to try it out sometime...
Post a Comment