MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hair party

The girls have been begging for something new for the summer. Some type of different hair style. Saige wanted side bangs like a little girl from a video that she is obsessed over and Ambria wanted High lights. I knew that I couldn't afford to get Ambria highlights from a professional since I just spent WAY too much on it myself, so I went to wal-mart and bought a box for $6.98. I decided not to do the method that they told me to but to try and do it with tin foil like they do in the salon. It is a great idea and it does work but I was uncertain of how long it needed to stay in so I had to check it all the time. I was also a bit inexperienced on how much I needed to put in so I was skimpy trying to make it last-not a good idea because some her hair streaked and I had to do those sections again. It does look really good but the one thing I hate about it is that she looks way too old.

 I took Saige into the salon for her bangs and it took $5.00 to get those bangs trimmed sideways. Then we returned home and she wasn't satisfied and so I had to re trim them and make them more slanted-darn I could have saved 5.00 bucks and did it all myself.
 In the end she was happy with it and took lots of photo of herself to show them off to everyone. I wonder what hair dues will come next.

1 comments:

April said...

the girls hair look styles are beautiful.