TLC has a show on air called Little people, Big world. It is about a family of "small people" that manage and cope in a "Big people" society. They have plenty of little business' they pursue and they live a pretty normal life-as we all do. However it is based in Oregon. The crazy thing is, that when we were heading to the coast we stopped at Costco to pick up a few things. On our way out we saw a TV crew man and I thought-oh they must be shooting a Costco commercial. I thought the store was awfully tidy. But then low and behold here comes AMY herself out of her car with her little entourage. What a small world we live in (no pun intended). I have watched this show several times so it was really fun to see a "famous" reality tv star.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment