MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Braver than life

After arriving really late, we woke up and went to the tri-cities at 4:30 am. We had to get there for the yard sales and to hang out with the family. All the little girls went to the movie BRAVE by Disney. It was actually a pretty cute movie. I was surprised that Disney put a bare bum (even though it was animated) on the screen of an adult man. Hmm I am not sure where that will lead other Disney movies too. The girls enjoyed it but it was a little scary for some of them. After we found some posters for the girls to take pictures by. Rylan flying with ICE AGE

 Shooting arrows with the BRAVE and being the target.

2 comments:

April said...

Tammy, Cody and I went to watch Brave last week too. I have to agree with you I was kinda appalled when the bare mens bums showed on the screen. yes I guess it was pretty funny but there are so many other ways to get a lough they did not need to stoop so low.

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.