The beach might have been rainy but my mom's house was nice and warm. The girls played games and swam outside almost the entire weekend. Ambria has become a professional at SORRY and is always wanting to compete against anyone willing to play.![]()
The girls never sit down and let me do their hair. Somehow I coaxed them into letting me do it. Saige and Rylan wanted their hair done like mine when I was at EPIC so I did my darndest. It has been a long time since I have french braided but I did it.Oh my girls are so cute with any hair due.
I think Saige snuck Kaedra's bikini-I was so busy doing her hair I didn't even notice.
Taking a dip in the nice chilly pool.
It might be hot out but Sheila and Mark vegged in the shade and took it easy. We seem to do that the best.
The big pool might be nice and fun to play in but the little pool warms up much sooner. Especially the more people you have together.
1 comments:
looks like you made the best of a crazy beach vacation.
Post a Comment