MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Logan turns one

My youngest nephew had his first birthday this weekend and we were all able to head to the tri-cities to enjoy his big day. It was wonderful because we also got to enjoy the nice summer weather of 105 with a pool near by. Rylan has got the best taste in clothing, don't ya think?
 Saige and the other girls stayed outside pretty much all day taking in the water balloons and all the water activities they could.
 Of course Ambria was too old to enjoy in those festivities.
 Logan kept looking in this bag trying to figure out what was in it and how the heck to get it out.
 We got him this really cute ball bouncing bike. I thought it would be fun because it has music and he can bounce around as he tries to ride. Unfortunetly he fell off of it within the first few seconds and now he is afraid of that thing.

 Kelsey placed Logans Birthday cake in front of him and he wasn't so sure about it and kept sliding down in his high chair.

 Can you see that he wanted nothing to do with it!!!!! poor fella HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 Kaedra attacked some some nail cutting clippers and ended up having to get a hair cut but who cares when you can play the Hawaiian ukulele.
 Yeah we were outside a bit too long and Rylan fried her face. Luckily I had bought Aloe Vera Gel just the day before so we were able to soothe the pain with a nice rub down on her face. Poor thing it made me so sad and yes she had to wear extra sunscreen all throughout the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my, what happened to those cute little girls? Oh, they are little ladies now! Geeze, I still read and I seriously just saw Ambria, and Sage transform overnight!!! Beautiful girls!

April said...

wow, 1 year old. I love that he is afraid of his cake. Kaedra's hair looks cute. I think the girls might need to hide from the sun a bit.

shuttle5 said...

Logan's totally cracking me up! And Rylan looks so sad with her sunburn... Ambria looks so grown-up. These pics are pretty hilarious.