For Mark's anniversary present I didn't get him a heck of a lot, but I did do something a little memorable. I collected pictures from when we dated all the way up to this year and made a video with songs-for me that was no easy task because I had to locate the pictures, scan them and then I had to figure out the program (which I deleted the video 2x after the second time though it wont be recovered, luckily Mark watched in one time with me).
So I picked out a few photos for you to get a chuckle out of and so you can see what an amazing Best friend I have. I truly married a person that can understand me with me not having to say a thing. I love my dear sweet husband.
1994 The year it all began-our second date
1995-one of my school dances.1995 -A few days before Mark left on his mission for a few years. Don't you love the floral print.
2 years later 1997 Our wedding day-getting busy to a game at our reception.
Our first year anniversary-1998Tybee Island Second year anniversary 1999
3rd year anniversary new living quarters 2000
4th year anniversary San Diego 2001
5th year anniversary camping 2002
6th year anniversary Hawaii 2003
7th year anniversary Victoria Canada 2004
8th year anniversary camping 2005
9th year visiting The sacred Grove 2006
10 year anniversary Hawaii 2007
Eagle creek camping hike11 year anniversary Leavenworth, Washington 2008
12 year anniversary in Hood River 2009
13 year anniversary- The Oregon Coast 2010
14 year anniversary Oregon 2011
Then that fantastic 15 years.2012
Love you sweetheart!!!!
I know we have plenty more memories to come-boy it will be interesting to see what we look like down the road-we can only improve right?



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comments:
Aw, you guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment