MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Brady's

                                                
For the past month now I have been trying to get my kids to love the Brady Bunch Shows-and I have succeeded without having to try too hard. They love all the silly things that family does-and they learn a lot of valuable lessons too. I grew up with this show and loved it. The funniest thing however is when Mark came up to me the other day and said, "I never knew that they were 2 different families that blended and married each other." I am not sure how that one slipped by him since it states in the song about how they met. I though it was quite funny and had a good laugh at his expense as did he.

2 comments:

shuttle5 said...

This was a really fun show and I'm glad the girls can watch it and get a feel of the "good old days!"

Rachel said...

We have owned the series for a couple years and love it!