MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, August 3, 2012

My 35th Birthday


Thanks To everyone who thought of me on my Birthday. Getting older really stinks and now I have realized I am in the death zone-that's right the death zone "35".
After working, running and then eating dinner I sat down to catch up a little on the Olympics. They were discussing how after this Olympics, so and so would retire at his old age of 24 because his body isn't what it use to be. WHAT????????????? 24 so that is why I decided my body must really be a goner. I think that I have pushed my body in the last 35 years to do a few things that it has not wanted to do but I have survived and I am so glad that I don't have to retire it quite yet. However it sure could use a good sit by the beach (somewhere tropical).
It is fun to live in an ERA where we are blessed with so much-electricity, running cars, air condition, heat, roof over our head, clean food to eat, running water, and the list goes on. I am thankful that I have lived such a great life and the I have been blessed with such great family and friends. I don't think that it could get much better.

1 comments:

shuttle5 said...

Tammy, I LOVE your blog!