MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I love you

My dear sweet husband always puts up with me the best way he knows how. Our anniversary falls on a really poor weekend-HTC. Needless to say Mark came up without the girls, cheered me in and took me off to our hotel to get showered, cleaned up and relaxed.
                         Of course since we weren't far from the ice cream shop we had to stop in and get some ice cream one for each of us and one for our imaginary friends-ok who are we kidding we each got 2.
                               The end of HTC and a great night out with my husband. We went and took in a concert on the beach and just had a good ol' time. If my husband loved to dance we would have really been going nuts-but he isn't that much of a fan DOH!!!
                            Chilling out at our hotel after a great evening of well deserved rest. I think I may be sleeping in this photo even.
             15 wonderful years with my buddy. I am grateful that he will take time out to support me and my pathetic endeavors.
I will miss you summer but I am glad I finally got a night out alone with my husband, even if I had to run over 16 miles to get it.

0 comments: