This summer has been so busy I haven't been able to blog very much and I have really felt the strain. I keep thinking that I will get to it but then there is always something that conflicts-my computers down, I can't find the camera or SD card, I am working etc..I have one spare moment so I am going to get this goldie oldie in here. Saige and Ambria mustered up the nerve to stay the night at my mom's house for the night and so that left us with one child-one crazy child. It was kind of lonely and fun all at the same time. Mark was having a work party up at ski bowl-Mt Hoood Oregon, so we called up one of Rylan's pals Bree and took her along for the day. These 2 cuties are about 5 months apart and so they giggled and laughed the entire trip, anything made them laugh hysterically. It was great for both of these shy kids to be little nuts.
There are so many adventures at ski bowl and this fun alpine slide is one of the better parts. Bree and I loved to cruise fast down it but Rylan was a lot more hesitant.Did I tell you we live in the most beautiful place EVER-Look at that background and of course the little girl in front makes it even better.
Mark and Bree taking one more Alpine ride before we eat dinner.
Rylan and Bree had so much fun on the horses, rubber tubes, canoes, bounce room, etc... it was fun to have a little kids day. Sometimes having older kids you tend to favor to their activities more than the little ones.
It's great to have friends and little girls to hang out with.
The race is on and the girls rocked the race cars. Over all Mark's work party was awesome and it was even better because we really didn't have to visit with all his co-workers (that we didn't know)like some mingling parties-family parties are the way to go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment