MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE BOOT

So everyone keeps asking and I have been so busy -but I have to get it in here. I promise I am a good mommy and I don't neglect my children but this little one was an oversight by anyone who has been around this child all summer and fall. Saige played with her cousin this summer playing tag and at one point during the game she hurt her foot. Saige complained about it when it first happened and then once in awhile after that. Most of the times we would give her ibuprofen, rub it and hope it would get better. Saige has been walking, running, playing just like any other kid you would see. As school started Saige's activities increased she was in Swim club 3 days a week, soccer 3 days a week and hip hop. As you can guess her foot started to bug her a lot more. It was to the point that the only option was to bring her to the doctor to get an x-ray to see what was going on. Sure enough we brought her in and she had a broken bone in her foot. Saige was so excited to get the boot for the first few days, as any kid is. Now that she has had it a little over a week it is not as exciting, she is missing out on a lot. I look forward to it healing so she can get back there and attack some sports. Saige looks forward to it healing so she can join in with all the other kids and not hurt afterwards.  What a trooper this kid is. Ya gotta love her.

0 comments: