Working during the summer is never my favorite thing to do. I miss out so much on fun times I could have with the girls. I try my best to take advantages of the evenings or my days off. Normally we are so busy we still don't get to chill and have fun.
Our favorite thing is huckleberry smoothies and milkshakes so we don't mind sharing one whenever I can pull away from work and we can enjoy ourselves.
It was well into the evening and my 2 older girls and I decided to go watch the kite boarders since it had been very hot and windy all day. But of course by the time we got down there the wind had died down. So I read a few pages in a dumb book and than we skedaddled back home. We tried and that is half the battle.
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment